The APYAC has 3 hire boats available.
They are all 4 metre Quintrex Dart Aluminium Hulls powered by 20HP Mercury engine.
Each boat comes fully equipped with petrol and the required safety gear for 3 people (2 x Xtra Large and 1 x Small size life-jackets).
The boats are registered to take maximum 4 people. BYO fishing gear and esky.
On APYAC fishing competition days, boat hire will be prioritised to competitors ahead of casual hire.
In order to hire a boat members need to:
1. Register as a Hirer (one-off process)
Email the following information to email@example.com :
- Copy/scan of a valid marine licence (both sides), incl. date of birth proving you are 18yo or older.
- A signed copy of the Risk Waiver HERE
- Date of your completed induction.
Inductions for the launching and retrieving of APYAC Hire Boats are by appointment. Inductions are conducted by APYAC designated members (allow 2 hours).
Please email the Boathouse Captain firstname.lastname@example.org for Induction Appointments
Payment can be done via Credit Card by calling the club during office hours or at the bar. Annual ‘House levy’ can be used for hire.
Upon completion and payment, you will receive:
- Email confirmation of your booking;
- The Hire Boat’s Registration Number; and
- FOB access for the day.
$50 – Ref boat hire T &Cs 2.1.4: ‘The Boat is only to be operated during daylight hours, sunrise to sunset’.