The whiting comp will be run this weekend. Registered competitors have been contacted by email to see if they are still able to compete and attend lunch. If you hadn’t previously registered and want to compete please email email@example.com by 5pm Friday stating boat registration, team members, and if you are able to attend lunch on Sunday. The club has now advised there will be a $10 pp contribution for lunch.
Weigh-in closes at 12:00 noon Sunday (To Be Advised).
$150 BCF voucher for Heaviest Whiting
$100 BCF voucher for Heaviest aggregate Whiting bag over the two days
Lunch to follow – APYAC clubrooms
Please register by email firstname.lastname@example.org including contact details, number of competitors (for catering purposes) and boat registration.
– Team event for all boats (except Kayaks). That is two members are required per boat, team to be confirmed with registration.
– You can combine your bag with your team member. Must be the same angler/boat for both days.
– Kayakers can combine bags with one other kayaker (in separate yaks, provided the team is confirmed at registration) or opt to compete as an individual.
– Maximum combined bag of King George Whiting that can be entered over 2 days is 30 fish max (please only record your total bag weight and heaviest fish for each day on the register).
– Open event – prizes aren’t split for in-house/open for Tiger Lions Whiting Open Competition – one prize for heaviest bag and heaviest fish.
– Strict Victorian King George Whiting bag limits and minimum size limits apply.
– You must register for the event by email to email@example.com
– Weighing fish in has to be done on the same day the fish is caught. Weigh-in closes midday on the Sunday of the competition.
– You must be Presentation Lunch to be eligible for a prize.
– No fee for entry to the competition.