APYAC REOPENING November 6 MEMBER NOTICE
The Victorian Government has announced its plan for the gradual re-opening of cafes and restaurants to dine-in customers from this week.
Under the proposed plan, restaurants and cafes will be able to resume:
• From now with up to 10 patrons per enclosed space, Main Hall 10 & Langdon Room 10 (20)
• Outdoor areas: Pat Hutchinson Wing 20 Main Deck 20 (40)
All club outdoor areas will meet the physical distancing requirements of one person per two square metres. Table spacing (allowing 1.5 metres) will also be enforced.
Additionally, venues will be required to take the contact details of every customer to assist in rapid contact tracing.
All members and guests will be required to wear a mask when moving around the club
A number of other safety precautions will also be required, including extra cleaning, staff health screening and temperature checks.
From November 6 - One meal service per sitting
Thursday & Friday 12 noon to 10:00pm
Saturday 12 noon to 6:00pm
Sunday 12 noon to 6:00pm
Kitchen service Lunch 12 noon to 2:30pm
Dinner 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Club to be cleaned, as per COVID-19 requirements, by staff throughout operating hours
Club Member Meals Operation
The health and safety of our members and employees is, and always has been our highest priority. Our new member dining policy brings together several new and existing wellbeing measures to give members peace of mind when booking a table for a meal at the club, while complying with COVID-19, Victorian Government Club Operations guidelines. These include:
• email must include:
2. address, and
3. phone number
for each person attending
• Maximum Booking per table 4, total possible 6, if children included
• No member entry to club without prior meal table booking
• No member to attend club if unwell or, displaying any cold or flu systems
• All members and guests must wear a mask when entering and moving around the club
• All members and guests will have their temperature checked on entry to the club
• All members and guests will be required to sterilise their hands on entry to the club
• Food and drink orders will be taken and served at table
Registration of all members and guests at the door with
contact details to be provided.
1. reduced Menu offering of 7 main courses, including 3 daily specials
2. ordered at Bistro, with social distancing required
3. credit card or member credit card/fob payment payed at end of meal
4. meal orders will be brought to table by staff
5. staff will clear tables
6. all condiments will be supplied in small packets
7. cutlery will be brought to table by staff
8. bread rolls will be included with meals, if requested
9. coffee & tea must be ordered through staff, no self service
10. staff will be required to wear protective face mask when serving members at tables
• Social distancing required throughout the club
Required COVID-19 changes to Club Dinning Areas, include:
1. increased physical distancing,
2. sanitising stations
3. enhanced daily disinfection of surfaces and
• Regular enhanced disinfection and cleaning of high contact areas throughout the club during meal service.
• All staff will have their temperature checked prior to starting work and each shift.
• No staff member may come to work sick, if so, will be immediately sent home.
• Members will be subject to temperature checks
• Sanitising wipes given to all members to wipe down seats, and tables if preferred.
• Simplified service and catering to minimise touchpoints for staff and members.
• Members asked to limit movement around club, once seated.
• Our staff are trained to follow strict personal hygiene protocols.
• The revised club table configuration and, walkthrough areas, fully comply with 1.5 metre social distancing requirements.
Given the club will be operating in a new and totally untried way, we will make every effort to make the club available to as many members as possible within the strict 1.5 metre social and 2 square metre distancing requirements.
Should State or Federal government COVID-19 guidelines change then, the club will immediately advise members on any necessary changes.
• No members allowed to enter office due to social distancing requirements
• Member are requested to make enquiries via email or phone wherever possible
• Payment of fees will be either by B Pay, Members Portal or return email enclosing cheque or credit card details, not cash.
To download your copy of Snapper Snippets, click on the link below: